The Suspendables with Jim Jerome & Russ Courtnall
Welcome to The Suspendables with funny man, Jungle Jim Jerome, and world renowned former NHL player, Russ Courtnall, as they unleash the laughs, the stories and the outrage, with their irreverent and sometimes unusual (yet compelling) perspectives on all things IN A MAN'S WORLD.
#58 NHL COACHES GONE WILD
- Russ describes an incredible story about a Habs teammate who showed to practice badly hungover. You won’t believe what Pat Burns did about it.
- The boys talk NHL coaching and Russ tells some great stories about run-ins with 3 of his former NHL head coaches, saying that one of them was a jerk to him. Another one actually slashed his players when they were slacking at practice.
- Russ remembers the feeling of being just 2 victories away winning the Stanley Cup.
- Why Russ wasn’t exactly at his best when he played his first NHL game
- A great, hilarious add-on to Russ’ story about the family having a picnic on the 13th green at his home course.
Wendel and Russ reminisce about their days playing together in Toronto. Wendel talks about his childhood in Saskatchewan and why hockey won out over farming! A hilarious story about Bill Derlago Dave Lumley was always tight with a buck Memories…LISTEN
Subscribe to the Global Story Network for news about upcoming episodes, new shows, and more.